Now, for the rules...
1. Thank the person who presented the award to you and link back to them.
2. Tell seven things about yourself.
1. I'm a true Rhode Islander - one of those people that thinks driving 45 minutes to get somewhere is too far. Ha!
2. I have two dogs. One is totally deaf and it's been quite an experience but I love them both.
3. I went on a cruise two summers ago and can't wait to do it again.
4. I used to be a paper girl and saved enough money to pay my own tuition at a Catholic highschool that I wanted to go to.
5. I've been married 21 years to my best friend.
6. I LOVE technology and managed to convince a past principal to put a SmartBoard in my room. Yay!
7. I used to get grounded for reading too much and not getting my chores done. LOL!
3. Pass this onto 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know they've received the award.
Fifteen is an awful high number when this award has been around for awhile. I always try to choose blogs that have not already been recognized but I'm not sure I'll be able to do that this time. If you have already received this award, there is no pressure from me to pass it on again. Congratulations to everybody that is (or has been) a Versatile Blogger award winner!