I've been working on this post for over a week now. I can't believe it's taken me so long to put it all together but at last, I'm done!
4.Tag 12 people and link them to your post!
5.Let them know you've tagged them!
Twelve Fun Facts about me...hmmm...
1. I was a papergirl from the age of 7 to 16 and I delivered papers in the Blizzard of '78.
2. I've been married for 21 years.
3. I have three fantastic children.
4. I have two adorable dogs. Moose, a 7 year old shihtoodle and Ember, a 1 year old dachsund mix who is totally deaf.
5. I am the only teacher in my building with a SmartBoard. :)
7. I am a HUGE Patriots fan. GO PATS!
8. My hobby is photography.
9. I'm secretly jealous of all of you very creative bloggers who make all of those fabulous lessons.
10. My favorite ice-cream flavor is banana (but only if it's handmade.)
11. I want to Travel to Australia.
My questions from Miss S. ~
1. How long have you been teaching? 22 years - Wow!!
2. Has your school ever had anyone famous visit? Semi-famous. We've had Rod Harrison (a former Patriots player) and a couple of hockey players from the Providence Bruins (not Boston!)
3. What is your favorite subject to teach? Reading for sure. I love children's literature.
4. What did you want to be when you were growing up? Mostly a teacher but also an animal caregiver but not a vet. I couldn't handle seeing the hurt ones so I just wanted to love them all.
5. Where was the last place you went out to dinner? The Outback - yum!
6. Do you work out? No, but I'm ashamed of that fact because I really need to workout.
7. Does your school have art class? Yes!
8. Coke or Pepsi? Coke
11. How many siblings do you have? Two brothers
12. What is the ratio or male to female teachers at your school? 2: 32
My questions from Stacey~
1. What are your hobbies? Scrapbooking and reading
2. What is your favorite TV program? Criminal Minds, hands down.
3. What is your favorite thing about teaching? The look on the face of a child who has figured something out...nothing beats it!
4. Who was your favorite teacher? Mrs. B., she was my first grade teacher and quite possibly the reason I'm here.
5. Who or what influenced your decision to become a teacher? See above. :)
7. What is your favorite movie? Anything with Harrison Ford
11. Do you have pets? Two dogs, Moose, a shihtoodle mix and Ember, a dachsund mix.
|Moose - 7 years old|
|Ember - 1 year old|